Kuna Silk and Alpaca Shawl with Fringe
KUNA, the new name of the famous brand Alpaca 111, the oldest and most prestigious Alpaca brand in the market. Made entirely of luscious silk and 100% baby alpaca fiber, these light & airy shawls are versatile, as they can also be used as a scarf. This accessory will add sophistication to all your looks and makes a wonderful gift. Shawls measure roughly 77.5 x 27.5 inches and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
Care of Your Item
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Inform your cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- You may want to request mothproofing service.
Hand wash / Lay Flat to Dry
- You may choose to handwash your items. We suggest warm water soak with a little soap, DO NOT AGITATE!
- DO NOT USE WOOLITE!! The new formulation of this product has been known to damage the fibers.
- Rinse your item and roll in a towel to blot extra water.
- Lay your garment flat to dry.
- Use lavender sachets or a combination of lavender- wormwood to help keep moths from your fine alpaca items.
- Your 100% satisfaction is guaranteed on any product you purchase from Alpaca Country Estates. We will gladly accept unworn, unwashed and damaged goods for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the purchase, and issue a full refund credited to the original order payment method.
- Your original shipping charges will not be refunded. You are responsible for the shipping charges back to our ranch.
- Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be received and processed, though most times we will be able to process it within the week of arrival.
- We ask that you contact us before returning any damaged or unwanted goods!