KUNA, the new name of the famous brand Alpaca 111, the oldest and most prestigious Alpaca brand in the market.
We are offering a Kuna Folklore Tunic, which is lightweight yet extremely warm!
Fashionable visible outer surface seams can be turned inside out by removing the tags.
This tunic has a large crew neck, and 3/4 sleeves with a generous width and comfortable fit for everyone.
Material: 100% Baby Alpaca
** The name "Baby Alpaca" does not mean that the fiber was obtained from baby animals; it is a classification of micron, under 20, that most often comes from an adult alpaca.
Kuna Folklore Tunic
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Inform your cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- You may want to request mothproofing service.
Hand wash / Lay Flat to Dry
- You may choose to handwash your items. We suggest warm water soak with a little soap, DO NOT AGITATE!
- DO NOT USE WOOLITE!! The new formulation of this product has been known to damage the fibers.
- Rinse your item and roll in a towel to blot extra water.
- Lay your garment flat to dry.
- Use lavender sachets or a combination of lavender- wormwood to help keep moths from your fine alpaca items.