All-natural, hypoallergenic alpaca dryer balls are an excellent environmentally friendly alternative to the chemicals of fabric softeners or dryer sheets for softening clothes, reducing static and wrinkles. There are 3 dryer balls in each set.
Benefits of Alpaca Balls vs. Dryer Sheets:
- Replaces chemically treated dryer sheets & liquid softeners.
- Saves Money: Reusable dryer balls last for hundreds of loads.
- Reduces Dryer Time: Constructed with all natural alpaca fibers that help you reduce drying time by up to 25%, saving time and money
- Eco-Friendly: Unlike dryer sheets that continually need to be thrown away after every use, our alpaca dryer balls help you save money and reduce waste. Go green and save at the same time.
- Hypoallergenic: All natural Alpaca colors, dye-free, and chemical-free fiber. Dryer sheets are not needed, so no more chemicals on your skin and clothes. Perfect for babies & sensitive skin.
- Eliminates the chemical build-up on your lint filter.
- Clothes come out extremely soft.
- Remove static naturally
- Keep 3-5 balls in the clothes dryer for repeated use.
For your first use, run the dryer balls through a dryer cycle with wet towels. The balls may initially become “hairy.” (They will not shed on your clothes). Carefully trim off the fuzzy hair with a pair of scissors, and they are all set. Over time, the balls may “pill,” which is normal. You can shave the pills off or leave them alone. If cleaning the dryer ball becomes necessary, run under hot water, add a drop of dish soap and rotate ball between palms until lathered, rinse in warm, then cold water. Air or machine dry.